Sunday, September 29, 2013

Autobiography


Hi my name Guadalupe but you can call me Lupe. Before high school I went to Fesler junior high school. I used to live in the city of Oxnard. I lived their for mostly all my life. I was born in Ventura and moved to Santa Maria when I was in the six grade. I am fourteen but will be fifteen in October 29. Before high school I didn’t do that much homework it all got harder when i became a sophomore because when I was a freshman it was easy but now its not.
When we were in vacation I went to Oxnard to go visit my cousins. I hadn’t meet them for a while and when I got there they were happy that we got their. It was my little cousins birthday so they made a party. We eat cake and we eat carne asada. Also we went to the beach  and it was fun and the bad part was that i got a little sun burn. Then I went to my old friend house and we had a fun time. I also went to another party but I really didn’t know anyone because it was the birthday of my mom’s friend. 
In the future I want to be a mechanic or a police officer. I would like to get in Cal Poly because it is one of the best engineering school. if not then i might want to go to UC LA.  If I would go to become a police officer i would have to go to camp. I would have to work hard. I want to be a mechanic because I don’t look for a job people come to me for help on their car. Then can fix my own car. so I hope I can be one of those mechanic or police officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment