Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Favorite Mistake


When I was in the 7th grade and it was Halloween my friends and I went out to scare people. We went by some people we tried to get them scared, but what really happened was that we were acting crazy and my friend tripped and made them laugh instead of being scared.
“Wow we told you to not mess up, but you did nice going” Juan said angrily.
“I’m sorry, I tripped over my shoe lace” Jose answered back.
“I’m just messing around that was really funny though” Juan stated
We kept going and we got to the corner were my friend had a beanie and told us to get what was in there. I put my hand and it was hard but breakable. Then I took it out and saw it was an egg. He had one for each of us.
“This is the first house so throw it Juan” Carlos told him.
“Why do I have to be the first one” Juan responded.
“Just do it.”
“Okay.”
Then he swung his hand with the egg and threw it to the door and we ran but nothing happened. We kept doing it till it was my turn, and as it was my turn I had to throw it and I did so they won’t get mad because they all did it and  didn’t. As I threw it someone shouted.
“Hey” someone shouted randomly.
That messed me up and I threw the egg all wrong and all you hear is “Clash!!!” We started to run and people came out and chased us and we ran to the school were we had to jump a fence.
“Hurry there coming closer” Jose shouted.
I jumped and my shirt got caught on it and fell backward and couldn’t get up, it was very painful I landed in my hip.
“Get up Lupe” I heard that and didn’t know who was that and I kept running and it was hurting bad.
I got home and just went to sleep and hoped it would be okay. The next day when I was tying my shoes, my back started to hurt.
“Are you okay?” my mom asked she knew there was something wrong so she dropped money and told me “Pick that up for me please I dropped by accident.”
I struggled and she said what wrong with me. I said nothing.
“If you don’t tell me you’re grounded.”
I ended up grounded and was just lying down in my bed for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment